To log to the SmartBoard Computer (HELIUM):
To turn ON the projector:
1. press green button on the remote,
2. make sure LED on the bottom of the projector turns green,
3. PUT the remote back!
4. wait for approx 1 min. to see the screen lighten
To turn OFF the projector:
1. press green button on the remote
2. press it again
3. see LED on the bottom of the projector turns yellow
4. PUT the remote back!
Once in a while mouse must be re-charged:
1. Charger is found on top of Helium (Elena’s desk).
2. Simply take a spare battery from the charger, replace it with the used one.
Operates on 4 AA batteries.
Once in a while they must be replaced.
Monitor like monitor.
Nothing extraordinary except adjustable positioning.
1. Smartboard computer Desktop is set to give as much of free white space as possible.
It gives the user opportunity to write right on the desktop with virtual markers and save screenshots of the whole board with notes.
2. To use your finger as a mouse cursor, put all four markers and the eraser back to their slots (no green LEDS on the tray should be on).
3. To start the SmartBoard software or any other application
a. navigate a REAL mouse to the bottom of the screen to see the taskbar appear.
b. Click Start and choose software to start in the Startup menu or simply browse “My Computer”.