The storch package in Maple V.7
by K. Gatermann (FU/ZIB Berlin), A. Sensse (FHI Berlin)
This is a Maple package for stability analysis of reactions in chemistry.
Differential equations with mass action kinetics are investigated.
The package comes with
- a documentation - manualstorch.ps
- a example file - toyexample.txt
- the Maple source Code - storch.mpl
- the online help file - maple.hdb
You may pick up the file by pressing the underlined name
and save it to your local directory. Depending on whether
your netscape or mosaic already uncompresses it you give it the
name storch1.0.tar.gz or storch1.0.tar.
- Unpack the file:
- If your mosaic or netscape does not uncompress it
- gunzip storch1.0.tar.gz
- tar -xvf storch1.0.tar
- unpacks the Maple code, a documentation and a test file into the directory
Last Update: May 1, 2002 by
© 2002 by Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum für Informationstechnik Berlin (ZIB)